Emily Wilks – Leadership Coach and Counselling Psychology Registrar
BSc(Hons), MPsych(Couns), Dip(Mgt)
Emily is a qualified Psychologist (Counselling Psychology Registrar) and Leadership Coach who assists female leaders, managers, executives and entrepreneurs to move from feeling stressed, burnt out, exhausted and overwhelmed, to feeling calm, confident, focused and productive.
In your sessions together, Emily will take a structured but flexible, holistic approach to assist you to balance competing priorities within your work and life generally.
Emily is skilled in assisting female leaders and entrepreneurs who are seeking support with:
- Career transitions (ie. career and business progression, decision making and planning)
- Personal/professional meaning, purpose and fulfilment
- Leadership, business and personal goals and aspirations.
- Improved work-life balance and self-care
- Enhanced interpersonal relationships
- Communication, influence and negotiation
- High performance and outcomes
- Stress, overwhelm and burnout
- Self-doubt and performance anxiety
- Low mood, confidence and self-esteem
- Generalised Anxiety
Emily’s professional approach draws on psychology and coaching approaches tailored to your unique needs including:
- Solution Focused Interviewing
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Coaching
- Narrative Therapy
- GROW and PACER Coaching Models
- Psychodynamic Coaching
- Positive Psychology
- Interpersonal Process in Therapy and
- Interpersonal Therapy
Medicare rebates are available for client’s referred on a psychology care plan from their GP.
If you’d like more information about working with Emily to consider your suitability for working together, please don’t hesitate to call and arrange a brief phone consultation on the details below:
Mobile: 0466 649 011 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org